FOOD & BEVERAGE GRADUATE
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Food & Beverage Graduate to join our Food & Beverage team.
This is a paid graduate programme and will last 1 year.
We are now seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Food & Beverage Graduate who has the talent to deliver a 5* service at all times, having a positive and “can do” attitude.
The responsibilities of a Food & Beverage Graduate are:
- Provide the highest standard of service to all guests
- Deal with guest queries and requests on a prompt and anticipative manner
- Demonstrate good product knowledge
- Have an understanding of the overall operations of the Food & Beverage
- Knowledge and understanding of all Standards of Operational Procedures and behavioral standards.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to stay calm and work as part of a team during busy times
- Organisational aptitude
- Team work attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Impeccable grooming standards
The Food & Beverage Graduate will work with a dedicated and passionate Food & Beverage team and will report directly to the Food & Beverage Manager. You will be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in a leading five star hotel.
In return and among our excellent benefits, you will also have an extensive learning and development program as well as opportunities to develop your career within a professional and enthusiastic team.