Our generous Superior Rooms boast an average 35 sqm / 376 sqf of space.
Classic style blends beautifully with contemporary elegance and amenities. Sleep soundly in a sumptuous queen size bed with crisp linens and refresh in the white Italian marble bathroom with its deep bath and White Company toiletries. This luxurious room is well beyond what one might consider standard.
- Bed linen & Towels will be washed at a minimum of 70°C for at least 25 mins
- All our room attendants will wear personal protective equiptment as required by local health guidelines. Our accommodations service will be flexible on timings in order to minimise person-to-person exposure. Cleaning equipment will be sanitised prior to entering the room
- Toilet seat/flusher, faucets, shower controls, amenities and surfaces will continue to be disinfected each time the room is serviced
- We will continue using individual bath amenities
- Disinfection of closet handles, hangers and safe, switches, sockets and temperature control panel
- Soft Furnishings will be steamed before guest check-in
- Hotel Directory and H&S Guidelines will be displayed in the smart TV as we will remove all printed collateral
- Disinfection of utensils, minibar, remote control, telephones, handles and knobs
- Hand Surfaces will be sanitised daily
Price: From £326
Promotion availability: 23.01.2018 - 20.02.2055
Welcome to a 5-star oasis of luxury in the heart of London, the world’s finest city. As a guest at The Landmark London, you’ll experience quintessential London charm in the sumptuous surroundings of our magnificent grande dame hotel. Sophisticated and serene, The Landmark London is the crowning jewel of the fashionable Marylebone district, NW1, and is located less than half a mile from the world-famous Baker Street, home of Sherlock Holmes! Situated by the magnificent Regent’s Park, The Landmark London is a 5-star oasis of calm-luxury. A truly enchanting hotel, in the heart of the world’s finest city!
Retreat from the bustle of the city and relax in the peaceful space of one of our superior queen doubles. Boasting an average 35sqm, classic style blends beautifully with contemporary elegance, in a room well beyond what might be considered ‘standard.’ A perfect haven of serenity in this vibrant city. Or escape to a blissful place – and nourish yourself in our sensual spa. Swim and steam, exercise away stress, or indulge in array of beauty treatments. A chlorine-free swimming pool, private gym and sensuous treatment rooms are available to all our guests.
The Landmark London hotel is located in the centre of London’s fashionable Marylebone district and near to numerous fascinating destinations. We’re based on Marylebone Road, and adjacent to Marylebone station, with excellent connections via train and tube. Many of London’s top tourist attractions, such as Madame Tussauds, Baker Street and the Sherlock Holmes Museum, Lord’s Cricket Ground and the beautiful Regent’s Park, are only a few minutes’ walk. For the convenience of our guests there is a car park situated below the hotel, with spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking rates are very competitive for the area. Heathrow Airport is 20 miles away, and easily accessible via the Heathrow Express, from nearby Paddington Station.