Spacious Deluxe Rooms boast a generous 42 sqm / 452sq ft. Contemporary luxury and amenities combine with elegant classic style. The large King size bed with crisp linens ensure a peaceful night’s sleep. Elegantly designed bathrooms feature sleek white Italian marble, a convenient walk-in shower and separate bath. Simply relax in pure comfort, and pamper yourself with a cosy bathrobe and White Company toiletries.
- Bed linen & Towels will be washed at a minimum of 70°C for at least 25 mins
- All our room attendants will wear personal protective equipment as required by local health guidelines. Our accommodations service will be flexible on timings in order to minimise person-to-person exposure. Cleaning equipment will be sanitised prior to entering the room
- Toilet seat/flusher, faucets, shower controls, amenities and surfaces will continue to be disinfected each time the room is serviced
- We will continue using individual bath amenities
- Disinfection of closet handles, hangers and safe, switches, sockets and temperature control panel
- Soft Furnishings will be steamed before guest check-in
- Hotel Directory and H&S Guidelines will be displayed in the smart TV as we will remove all printed collateral
- Disinfection of utensils, minibar, remote control, telephones, handles and knobs
- Hand Surfaces will be sanitised daily
Welcome to a 5-star oasis of luxury in the heart of London. As a guest at The Landmark London, you’ll experience quintessential London charm in the sumptuous surroundings of our magnificent grande dame hotel. Situated by the magnificent Regent’s Park, The Landmark London is a 5-star oasis of calm-luxury. A truly enchanting hotel, in the heart of the world’s finest city!
Retreat from the bustle of the city and relax in the peaceful, generously sized space of one of our deluxe twin or single rooms. A perfect haven of serenity in this vibrant city. We offer several delicious restaurants, including the stunning, iconic Winter Garden Restaurant with its magnificent glass roofed atrium or the Great Central Bar and Restaurant. Or why not visit the Mirror Bar, London’s best-kept cocktail secret. The Landmark London hotel is located in the centre of London’s fashionable Marylebone Road district and near to numerous fascinating destinations, as well as Marylebone station.
Only slightly further afield are the de rigueur destinations of Great Portland Street, delightful Fitzrovia and the hustle and bustle of the vibrant Edgware Road. Warren Street is only a mile away – and Euston station just another half mile. For the convenience of our guests there is a car park situated below the hotel, with spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking rates are very competitive for the area. Heathrow Airport is 20 miles away, and easily accessible via the Heathrow Express, from nearby Paddington Station.