Indulge in a luxurious and spacious Executive room, with around 52 sqm/560sq ft, is one of our most spacious accommodations. Relax in the generous seating area with comfortable sofa and armchairs or work peacefully at the practical desk. A sumptuous King size bed with crisp linens will ensure a soothing sleep whilst the sleek white Italian marble bathroom with its walk-in shower and separate bath is perfect for pampering yourself with White Company toiletries.
- Bed linen & Towels will be washed at a minimum of 70°C for at least 25 mins
- All our room attendants will wear personal protective equipment as required by local health guidelines. Our accommodations service will be flexible on timings in order to minimise person-to-person exposure. Cleaning equipment will be sanitised prior to entering the room
- Toilet seat/flusher, faucets, shower controls, amenities and surfaces will continue to be disinfected each time the room is serviced
- We will continue using individual bath amenities
- Disinfection of closet handles, hangers and safe, switches, sockets and temperature control panel
- Soft Furnishings will be steamed before guest check-in
- Hotel Directory and H&S Guidelines will be displayed in the smart TV as we will remove all printed collateral
- Disinfection of utensils, minibar, remote control, telephones, handles and knobs
- Hand Surfaces will be sanitised daily
Welcome to a 5-star oasis of luxury in the heart of London, the world’s finest city. As a guest at The Landmark London, you’ll experience quintessential London charm in the sumptuous surroundings of our magnificent grande dame hotel. Sophisticated and serene, The Landmark London is the crowning jewel of the fashionable Marylebone district, NW1, and is located less than half a mile from the world-famous Baker Street, home of Sherlock Holmes! Situated by the magnificent Regent’s Park, The Landmark London is a 5-star oasis of calm-luxury. A truly enchanting hotel, for you and your whole family – in the heart of the world’s finest city!
We offer several delicious restaurants, including the stunning, iconic Winter Garden Restaurant with its magnificent glass roofed atrium or the Great Central Bar and Restaurant. Or why not visit the Mirror Bar, London’s best-kept cocktail secret. The Landmark London hotel is located in the centre of London’s fashionable Marylebone district and near to numerous fascinating destinations. We’re based on Marylebone Road, and adjacent to Marylebone station, with excellent connections via train and tube. Many of London’s top tourist attractions, such as Madame Tussauds, Baker Street and the Sherlock Holmes Museum, Lord’s Cricket Ground and the beautiful Regent’s Park, are only a few minutes’ walk.
Only slightly further afield are the de-rigueur destinations of Great Portland Street, delightful Fitzrovia and the hustle and bustle of the vibrant Edgware Road. Warren Street is only a mile away – and Euston station just another half mile. The world-famous London Business School is a ten-minute walk.