Marylebone Family Studio
This spacious, yet intimate suite, flows from the peaceful bedroom with two exceptionally comfortable Double size beds, through an archway, to an elegantly furnished, exquisite living room. Sumptuous sofas and armchairs are complemented by an executive desk and a host of luxurious contemporary amenities including a Nespresso machine, two smart televisions, and mini-bar. The pristine Italian marble bathroom is lavishly indulgent with Molton Brown toiletries, and both a walk-in shower and separate deep bath.
- Bed linen & Towels will be washed at a minimum of 70°C for at least 25 mins
- All our room attendants will wear personal protective equipment as required by local health guidelines. Our accommodations service will be flexible on timings in order to minimise person-to-person exposure. Cleaning equipment will be sanitised prior to entering the room
- Toilet seat/flusher, faucets, shower controls, amenities and surfaces will continue to be disinfected each time the room is serviced
- We will continue using individual bath amenities
- Disinfection of closet handles, hangers and safe, switches, sockets and temperature control panel
- Soft Furnishings will be steamed before guest check-in
- Hotel Directory and H&S Guidelines will be displayed in the smart TV as we will remove all printed collateral
- Disinfection of utensils, minibar, remote control, telephones, handles and knobs
- Hand Surfaces will be sanitised daily
Price: From £434
Promotion availability: 23.01.2018 - 20.02.2055
Welcome to an oasis of luxury in the heart of London, the world’s finest city. As a guest at The Landmark London, you’ll experience quintessential London charm in the sumptuous surroundings of our magnificent grande dame hotel.
Situated by the marvellous Regent’s Park, The Landmark London is 5-star sophistication and serenity. An enchanting hotel, for you and your whole family. We have an excellent choice of family rooms, including our family suites.
Our spacious Marylebone Family Studio, flows from bedroom, with two wonderfully comfy double beds, through to an elegantly-furnished, exquisite living room.
Sumptuous sofas and armchairs are complemented by an executive desk and a host of luxurious amenities.
The Landmark is the crowning jewel of the fashionable Marylebone district, NW1, and is located less than half a mile from the world-famous Baker Street, home of Sherlock Holmes – as well as numerous nearby attractions.