Dear valued guests and friends of The Landmark London,
We have truly missed you during these months and, when you are ready to travel again, our team will be prepared to provide a memorable and safe journey in London’s oasis of luxury.
While our doors have been closed, our teams have been working on many different projects to breathe new life into this magnificent grade II listed building, ensuring the hotel looks better than ever when we reopen and implementing enhanced cleaning and safety procedures to provide a safe environment for our valued team members and guests during the Covid-19 era.
Amongst the different maintenance works carried out at the hotel, we are especially proud of the new look of our 5th and 6th floor corridors and the fresh appearance of our façade after completing the restoration of over 1,000 windows, 50 doors and ornate metalwork. We wanted to make sure that from the moment you approach the hotel, a memorable first impression is assured.
We will reopen our dining and spa facilities gradually from the 15th August and, in order to respect the social distance guidelines, an appointment will be essential. Please see below the detailed plan:
- Winter Garden Restaurant open every day offering all-day service:
- Breakfast a la carte – Weekdays: from 7am till 11am / Weekends: from 7am till 11:30am
- All Day Dining Menu – Weekdays: from 12pm till 10:30pm / Weekends: from 12:30pm till 10:30pm
- High Palms High Tea – Thursday and Friday from 3:00pm till 5:30pm, Saturday and Sunday from 1:30pm till 5:30pm
- Great Central Bar & Restaurant will remain closed until further notice
- Garden Terrace will remain closed until further notice
- Sunday Champagne Brunch will remain closed until further notice
- The Mirror Bar will remain closed until further notice
- Spa at The Landmark London open every day from 7am till 8pm
(Please note this plan is subject to changes in the government guidelines)
Despite all the changes around us, the spirit of our hotel remains unaltered, and our team members will continue to deliver memorable moments to our people and our guests. Our people is what make The Landmark London unique and we wanted to reassure you will see the same familiar faces in the same roles as ever. We would like to share with you our commitment to your health & safety where you can read all the details about the new procedures implemented in each area of the hotel. Your collaboration respecting the health & safety instructions at all times will be essential to help us protect you during your journey.
It is an honour to share the news that we have recently received 2 very valuable accreditations thanks to our team efforts to provide a safe environment in the hotel:
- London Healthy Workplace Award by the Mayor of London – The London Healthy Workplace Award is a pan-London framework that supports and recognises investment in staff health and wellbeing, partnering local public health resource with employers. It complements the Mayor’s Good Work Standard which is designed to work alongside other existing initiatives to support fair employment practices and better workplaces.
- AA Covid Confident Accreditation – AA COVID Confident assessment scheme has been created to support the hospitality industry in re-establishing and rebuilding consumer confidence as part of the UK come out of lockdown.The accreditation will indicate to customers that an establishment has in place the necessary risk assessment, safety measures and staff training to reopen safely, in line with the UK’s respective government and trade association guidelines, as they are published.
We can’t wait to welcome you all again.
Thank you for your support, trust and co-operation.
Stay safe and take care