10 Most Fashionable Wedding Dresses of 2013
10. With 1950’s classic tailoring and a flattering waist-cinching belt this number created by Temperly London is sure to complement your luxury 5 star hotel wedding. Go screen starlet in this modern day Marilyn-inspired outfit. Teamed with sunglasses it’s perfect to sashay past every Landmark London guest.
9. Giving a not-so-subtle nod to the gothic is this John Rocha wedding dress. For a wedding dress that reflects all the drama of your big day this dress is perfect for an attention grabbing moment. Stamp your personality all over your wedding, giving a darker twist to the fairy-tale wedding.
8. Want your dress to match your horse drawn carriage? Then this Giles dress is perfect for the co-ordinating queen. This dress oozes personality, and what's more, keeps up to date with the animal print trend seen sweeping 2013. Perfect for the modern day princess bride.
7. For those brides who still can’t quite let go of festival season, pay tribute with this flower-power wedding dress. Curtaining the bride in a floor-length veil, Max Mara is keeping it simple underneath with an elegant ivory dress. Off set by the splashes of colour in the headband, this wedding dress is sure to create positive vibes throughout your special day.
6. Understated elegance and classic beauty are the key features of this Vera Wang Bridal Classics piece. Match your dress to your wedding attitude; fuss free and elegant. Clean, simple lines and a small train ensures that your dress doesn’t upstage you on your own wedding day.
5. Show off your shoulders in this asymmetric Carolina Herrera wedding dress. Adding glamour to your wedding day is a must for some brides, be sure to be top of the glamour pack in this floor-length ivory number, perfectly matched with a spattering of wild flowers.
4. Have your luxury dress match your luxury settings in this Oscar De La Renta wedding dress. Referencing swans and all things feminine this above-the-knee dress is perfect for the lad-like bride. Show off and add some pomp by going for a fuller skirt and keep your bouquet simple to keep the balance. Muted, pastel colours gives your fairy-tale wedding a chic new look.
3. If white weddings aren’t your thing then this Vera Wang blood-red number has you written all over it. Show-stopping and attention grabbing this is sure to ruffle a few feathers amongst your guests. Set in the lavish setting of The Landmark London’s Victorian inspired banqueting rooms this wedding dress is sure to be the perfect accompaniment to your high-drama wedding day.
2. For the blushing bride-to-be this Rosa Clara dusky pink number ticks many a wedding box. High necked and hip-flattering this dress is perfect for the bride wanting to make an elegant statement. With the train ushering the aisle behind you this wedding dress is sure to spark jealous whispers from all of your wedding guests. This dress will sit you front and centre of everyone’s attention inside The LandmarkLondon’s elegant rooms.
1. For the ultimate in couture statement go sheer. This Reem Acra pleated wedding dress delivers on all fashion trends for 2013. The sheer veil, the floor-length dress and intricate beading show off some of the hottest trends shown in 2013 bridal collections. Beautiful and elegant, wear this wedding dress if you want to be a queen, not a princess, on your dream wedding day.