We engage our team members in several social actvities such as:
- Birthday Teas to celebrate monthly birthdays
- Annual Fun Run to raise money to our Landmark Friends Fund
- Working with local charities
- Monthly Themed Lunches to take pride of our cultural diversity
- Golden Ticket to celebrate completion of probation period
- Green Team focused on environmental friendly initiatives
- Football Team
- Christmas Lunch
- Annual GEM Party Awards
The Landmark's Sports and Social Committee (SCC) has been in existence for over 10 years. The main purpose of the committee is to arrange social events for all team members so that a fun family atmosphere is maintained at the Landmark London. Previous events, which the committee has hosted in the past, are: Day trips to France and Oxford, Halloween parties and assistance with the Annual Staff Party and Softball events.
The Landmark London’s Green Team was established in August 2010 and is a group of volunteers who review and evaluate sustainable initiatives and makes recommendations to their departments and the hotel. The goal of these initiatives is to create a “Greener”, more sustainable environment.
Friends of the Landmark set up the Friends Fund in 2010, with the sole purpose of helping our friends and colleagues at The Landmark, who have been diagnosed with terminal illnesses or are on long term sick. We raise money through the year and generally have fun in doing so!