Please note that at the moment we are only taking applications for Internships starting in 2015 and 2016.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Internship as a Lobby Host/ess to join our Guest Relations team.
This is a paid internship and will last 6 months.
We are now seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Lobby Host/ess who has the talent to deliver a 5* service at all times, having a positive and “can do” attitude.
The responsibilities of a Lobby Host/ess are:
- Provide the highest standard of service to our guests
- Deal with guest queries and requests in a prompt manner showing efficiency and friendliness
- Demonstration of good product knowledge
- Understanding the overall operations of the Front of House
- Rooming guests as per standards
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to stay calm and work as part of a team during busy times
- Organisational aptitude
- Team work attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Impeccable grooming standards
The Lobby Host/ess will work with a dedicated and passionate Guest Relations team and will report directly to the Head of Guest Relations. You will be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in a leading five star hotel.
In return and among our excellent benefits, you will also have an extensive learning and development program as well as opportunities to develop your career within a professional and enthusiastic team.