At The Landmark we believe is important to foster an environment based on strong values that describe our culture.
Our values are:
TRUST is about building an on-going experience of mutual expectations being met
AWARENESS is being actively conscious of the environment around us and our impact on others
RESPECT is about promoting a positive feeling of self-worth
RECOGNITION is about being acknowledged and valued
ENGAGEMENT is an emotional connection that creates willingness to commit
INDIVIDUALISM is about embracing and learning from difference
CONSISTENCY is about delivering and maintaining standards
BELONGING is about being part of a shared experience, united by a common goal
SECURITY is the freedom and confidence to express opinions and views
The Landmark London is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a policy of equal statement opportunities in employment matters such as appointments, promotions, transfers, salaries and benefits.
It aims to create conditions whereby our team members are treated equally, regardless of age, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed, disability, staff category, sexual orientation, gender, marital or parental status, political belief, social or economic class, or any other such criteria.
Principles are the rules, constraints and behaviours that we all need to follow in our daily activities.
We have established some Guiding Principles which are covered in six areas: People, Service, Product, Profit, Technical Skills and Environment. For each area we established guiding principles that will help us to achieve our mission as a Company.
The Landmark London Hotel expects that every team member will display behaviours that are aligned with the business mission of delivering memorable moments to your guests. Therefore, we have listed ten essential personal behaviours:
1. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT - Continuously finds ways to improve the guest experience. Clustering three main behaviours:
- Commitment with Excellence
- Positive Attitude
- Contribute to Ideas
2. DRIVE FOR RESULTS - Brings energy and drive to the achievement of the company goals whilst proactively improving performance. Clustering five main behaviours:
- Financial Understanding
- Effective Planning
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Thinking and Decision Making
- Negotiation Skills
3. ROLE MODEL - Acts as an ambassador for the hotel, leading by example whilst enthusiastically demonstrating company behaviours at all times. Clustering six main behaviours:
- Inspiring Others
- Learning Organisation
- Managing People
- Self Development
- Developing People
4. TEAM WORK - Works with others in a helpful and considerate way. Clustering two main behaviours: