At The Landmark we believe is important to foster an environment based on trust, awareness, respect, recognition, engagement, individualism, consistency, belonging and security.
TRUST is about building an on-going experience of mutual expectations being met
AWARENESS is being actively concious of the environment around us and our impact on others
RESPECT is about promoting a positive feeling of self-worth
RECOGNITION is about being acknowledged and valued
ENGAGEMENT is an emotional connection that creates willingness to commit
INDIVIDUALISM is about embracing and learning from difference
CONSISTENCY is about delivering and maintaining standards
BELONGING is about being part of a shared experience, united by a common goal
SECURITY is the freedom and confidence to express opinions and views
The Landmark London is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a policy of equal statement opportunities in employment matters such as appointments, promotions, transfers, salaries and benefits.
It aims to create conditions whereby our team members are treated equally, regardless of age, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed, disability, staff category, sexual orientation, gender, marital or parental status, political belief, social or economic class, or any other such criteria.
Principles are the rules, constraints and behaviours that we all need to follow in our daily activities.
We have established some Guiding Principles which are covered in six areas: People, Service, Product, Profit, Technical Skills and Environment. For each area we established guiding principles that will help us to achieve our mission as a Company.
The Landmark London Hotel expects that every team member will display behaviours that are aligned with the business mission of delivering memorable moments to your guests. Therefore, we have listed ten essential personal behaviours:
1. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: continuously find ways to improve the guest experience
2. PROBLEM SOLVING: takes personal ownership of problems and situations and anticipates these ahead of time
3. COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE: delivers a standard of work that is in line with SOP's, is of the highest quality and shows attention to detail
4. INTEGRITY: takes responsibility for one's own actions and decisions, keeping promises to others, and acts according to company behaviours
5. POSITIVE ATTITUDE: works with a positive attitude and is open to change and challenges the best way of doing things
6. COMMUNICATION: communicates in a considered manner ensuring understanding and follow through
7. SELF DEVELOPMENT: takes responsibility for developing oneself, both in the current role and in gaining experience for the future
8. CONTRIBUTES IDEAS: contributes ideas and suggestions which help improve the hotel's service and performance
9. TEAMWORK: works with others in a helpful and considerate way
10. ROLE MODEL: acts as an ambassador for the hotel, leading by example whilst enthusiastically demonstrating company behaviours at all times