The Landmark strives to provide unrivalled standards of service and quality, a feature that is recognised by The Landmark being a three-time winner of Visit London's Best Hotel in London award.
The Landmark encompasses 300 of London's largest guest rooms, three restaurants and bars and a fully equipped health club and spa. The hotel is a major conference and banqueting venue that can cater for up to 500 people for a cocktail reception in one of its ten versatile function rooms. The main feature of the hotel is the stunning 8-storey glass atrium, finished with a mixture of Eastern flair and modern British features.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that you are either an UK / EU resident, or hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced SPA Therapist to join our Health Club team on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will have experience within a 4* or 5* property in a similar role and be responsible for providing the highest level of service to our guests.
As part of our Health Club team you will also demonstrate strong team player skills with high level of flexibility and adaptability to different requests. The aim of this position is to provide a friendly and professional service promoting a sense of well-being and offering a wide range of treatments in a relaxing atmosphere; Supporting the manager to maximise revenue through careful diary management and proactive selling of spa treatments and retail products. Ensuring the spa is kept clean and well maintained, and fully compliant with legislative requirements. Our SPA Therapist will remain calm and positive under pressure and have excellent attention to detail. Knowledge of another language is also desirable.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide superior world class service to our colleagues, members & guests at all times. Follow The Spa & Health Club etiquette guidelines.
- To be the consummate professional at all times; immaculate appearance, excellent customer service, smile.
- Ensure effective liaison between spa therapists and spa receptionists.
- As assigned and at all opportunities, assists guest directly and indirectly in order to resolve problems and provide them a delightful stay and experience in the hotel.
- To carefully assess the guest requirements; Respond to all guest requests in a courteous manner.
- Deliver treatments such as face & body treatments; body wraps, aromatherapy, body scrubs.
- Provide a level of service which will exceed all guests’ expectations by completing all treatments in a consistent thorough manner, in the time allocated and by treating all clients with individual attention.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Spa Manager to join our team.
We are looking to recruit a Spa Beauty Manager for a wonderful Spa based in The Landmark London Hotel. As Spa Manager, you will work closely with the team in providing a 5 star service to clients. The Spa Manager will oversee a team of therapists and receptionists in providing a quality service throughout the operation.
As Spa Manager you will be hands on and do treatments and have immaculate presentation, excellent communications skills and be a strong team leader. You must have previous experience in Spa Management or at Supervisor level.
Experience of ESPA or VOYA products and treatments would be advantageous but training will be provided.
Our acclaimed spa has over 200 members and includes 4 treatment rooms, a 15-metre semi-ozone pool as well as state of the art equipment and an unparalled range of health, fitness and spa facilities.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the Spa and will have worked in a similar background within the hotel industry. You will have the skills to deliver a five star service to our guests and you will have the ability to manage and lead a team of 17. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential. You will ensure that all membership needs are catered to in line with the standards of the Landmark London’s AA requirements. You will also be required to promote and liaise closely with our Marketing manager in order to ensure that the Spa facilities and services receive full publicity at all times.