The Landmark strives to provide unrivalled standards of service and quality, a feature that is recognised by The Landmark being a three-time winner of Visit London's Best Hotel in London award.
The Landmark encompasses 300 of London's largest guest rooms, three restaurants and bars and a fully equipped health club and spa. The hotel is a major conference and banqueting venue that can cater for up to 500 people for a cocktail reception in one of its ten versatile function rooms. The main feature of the hotel is the stunning 8-storey glass atrium, finished with a mixture of Eastern flair and modern British features.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that you are either an UK / EU resident, or hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK.
SPA Therapist and SPA Attendant
We are now seeking to recruit an enthusiastic person who has the talent to deliver a 5* service at all times, having a positive and “can do” attitude. It is essential to have excellent communication skills, team work attitude and great attention to detail. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
- Ref. SPA001 SPA Therapist (permanent contract)
- Ref. SPA002 SPA Attendant (permanent contract)
As part of our team, as your responsibilities will be:
- Provide superior world class service to our colleagues, members & guests at all times. Follow The Spa & Health Club etiquette guidelines.
- As assigned and at all opportunities, assists guest directly and indirectly in order to resolve problems and provide them a delightful stay and experience in the hotel.
- To carefully assess the guest requirements; Respond to all guest requests in a courteous manner.
- Provide a level of service which will exceed all guests’ expectations by completing all treatments in a consistent thorough manner, in the time allocated and by treating all clients with individual attention.
The ideal candidate for these positions will fulfil the following:
- Experience in 5* hotels or a prestigious restaurant
- A positive and friendly attitude
- To be punctual, efficient and courteous at all times with guests and fellow employees.
- Ability to work under pressure and still deliver a friendly service
- Fluency in English
- Polite and welcoming manners
You will work with a dedicated and passionate team and will report directly to the Health Club & SPA Manager. You will be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in a leading five star hotel.