The Landmark strives to provide unrivalled standards of service and quality, a feature that is recognised by The Landmark being a three-time winner of Visit London's Best Hotel in London award.
The Landmark encompasses 300 of London's largest guest rooms, three restaurants and bars and a fully equipped health club and spa. The hotel is a major conference and banqueting venue that can cater for up to 500 people for a cocktail reception in one of its ten versatile function rooms. The main feature of the hotel is the stunning 8-storey glass atrium, finished with a mixture of Eastern flair and modern British features.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that you are either an UK / EU resident, or hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK.
Front Office Clerk
We are currently looking to recruit a Front Office Clerk to join our Front Office team. The ideal candidate will have experience in 5-star standards and deliver memorable moments to our guests. Our Front Office Clerk will be responsible for providing the highest level of service to our guests on regards any requests/enquiries, checks-in/out, cash handling, reception and telephone. You will be a brilliant team player, remain positive under pressure and have exceptional customer service skills. Our ideal Front Office Clerk will have experience managing Front Office systems and will have knowledge of another language.
Our Front Office Clerk will have excellent interpersonal skills and must be completely fluent in reading, speaking and listening the English language. You will be a positive individual that will report directly to the Front Office Supervisor and Assistant Front Office Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To create a welcoming atmosphere for the guests.
- To exercise empowerment in handling guest complaints, and taking corrective action, such as allowing certain charges off the guest's account. Recording this action in the guest's history and reporting it to the Front Office Supervisor and Assistant Manager/Reception Manager, when needed.
- To answer all guest queries in the most professional manner with regard to facilities, services and other features of The Landmark London.
- To check-in guests and perform subsequent administrative procedures, ensuring speedy allocation of rooms by good liaison with Housekeeping and Room Service, through monitoring departures and room status.
- To escort guests to their rooms, and familiarise them with facilities and services, hence, cross-selling other departments.
- To be responsible for cash floats, reporting shortages/overages to the Assistant Manager/Front Office Manager, Assistant Director of Rooms and General Cashier.
You will work with a dedicated and friendly team, and you will be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in a leading five star hotel.
If you wish to apply, we would like to remind that you will be required to attach your CV.