The Landmark strives to provide unrivalled standards of service and quality, a feature that is recognised by The Landmark being a three-time winner of Visit London's Best Hotel in London award.
The Landmark encompasses 300 of London's largest guest rooms, three restaurants and bars and a fully equipped health club and spa. The hotel is a major conference and banqueting venue that can cater for up to 500 people for a cocktail reception in one of its ten versatile function rooms. The main feature of the hotel is the stunning 8-storey glass atrium, finished with a mixture of Eastern flair and modern British features.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that you are either an UK / EU resident, or hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK.
We are currently looking to recruit a Luggage Porter to join our Concierge team. The ideal candidate will have to be willing to learn and eager to adhere to a high 5-star standards and deliver memorable experiences to our guests. Our Luggage Porter will be responsible for interacting with guests in a friendly and warm manner, assisting with luggage and transportation requirements, providing information and service to guests in accordance with The Landmark London's standards.
This position will report to the Head of Concierge.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver luggage in line with LQA leading standards, within 10 minutes of guest arrival.
- Assist departing guests with their luggage and transportation arrangements, by picking up luggage from guest rooms, and checking it, or bringing it to the entrance, loading it in the car, etc, as required by the guest.
- To assist the Concierge on duty as required by answering the telephone, taking messages, providing information, etc as required by the guest.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the lobby and baggage room and at Concierge desk.
- To handle luggage for tour or group check-ins in accordance with established procedures.
You will work with a dedicated and friendly team, and you will be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in a leading five star hotel.