Administration & Support
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are now seeking to recruit a Learning and Development Manager who has previous experience in hotels delivering tailored in-house training.
You will have the talent and ability to prepare, organise, deliver, oversee and support all training, development and succession planning for all employees at The Landmark London. The Learning and Development Manager will be responsible for coordinating and maintaining the training needs analysis for the Hotel and will be able to ensure all training provided meets company standards.
The Learning and Development Manager will have experience in delivering a range of training including leadership, brand standards as well as orientation programmes and skills workshops. The Learning and Development Manager must have the ability to identify, design, build and implement new training programs.
You will work with a dedicated Human Resources team reporting to the Director of Human Resources. You will be passionate about your work, have excellent presentation and communication skills and have the desire to progress your career in a leading five star hotel.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Switchboard Operator to join our team on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will be a team player that has previously worked in a similar position within a hotel environment. Strong communication skills are essential, as is a professional telephone manner with excellent spoken English. You will have strong attention to detail and will have the ability to multi-task. You will be responsible for answering the hotel switchboard, transferring calls and dealing with guest enquiries. You will have a friendly, warm and polite manner.
This position will report to the Switchboard Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To answer all incoming calls within three rings using the Landmark London's Standards of Etiquette.
- To set up the workstation with Daily Event Sheet and message pad.
- To have complete knowledge of the hotel and its facilities, knowledge of other hotels, as well as, knowledge of what events are taking place within the hotel and the city.
- To keep the PBX area clean and orderly at all times.
- To assist in the training of new employees on console for operators and all casual staff where needed.
- To be responsible for reporting Mitel, or TMS/ voicelink repairs and problems immediately and recording them in the logbook
- To adhere to all Health & Safety, Emergency, Fire and Hygiene procedures in accordance with Company policy and government regulations.
You will work with a dedicated and friendly team, and you will be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in a leading five star hotel.