Administration & Support
SUPERVISOR WITH TRAINING RESPONSABILITIES
We are now seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Supervisor with Training responsibilities who has the talent to deliver a 5* service at all times, having a positive and “can do” attitude. It is essential to have excellent communication skills, team work attitude and great attention to detail. As a Supervisor Training your tasks will cover the Floor Supervisor role, and support in Training of new team members.
The responsibilities of a Supervisor with Training Responsibilities are:
Floor Supervisor duties:
- To check each room daily on assigned floors to ensure it has been cleaned, laid out, supplied and presented to required standards set.
- To report immediately to the Office Co-coordinator any rooms which do not require service, so that other rooms can be allocated to Room Attendants.
- To check that floor controls are completed and submit them and handover sheets to the Evening Supervisor before going off duty.
- To ensure that there are adequate supplies of linen, guest and cleaning supplies according to the set par stocks.
Supervisor Training duties:
- To assist with the scheduling of staff on training courses, and sessions as per the Hotel training diary and Accommodation Services monthly training plan.
- To carry out weekly training sessions on the following areas:
- Service training
- Health and Safety training
- Departmental Induction training (to include long term agency).
- To monitor and review all new starters, including agency – manage and report on the progress of all new staff throughout their induction period.
- Compile and keep updated the departmental Training Manuals.
- Compile and keep updated the Departmental Staff Induction Manuals.
- Update the departmental training notice boards.
The ideal candidate for the Supervisor Training is required the following:
- Good timekeeper
- Team player
- Familiar with UK Health & Safety legislation
The Supervisor with Training responsibilities will work with a dedicated and passionate Accommodation Services team and will report directly to the Accommodation Services Manager. You will be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in a leading five star hotel.
HUMAN RESOURCES GRADUATE
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Graduate to join our Human Resources team, on a 12 months fixed-term contract
We are now seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Human Resources Graduate, with a main focus on Recruitment, who has the talent to deliver a 5* service at all times, having a positive and “can do” attitude. It is essential to have excellent communication skills, team work attitude and great attention to detail.
The responsibilities of a Human Resources Graduate are:
- To satisfy employee perception of a leading employer, and the operational requirements of the business.
- To provide recruitment support to the Human Resources Team, as and when required.
- To send outcome letters to successful and unsuccessful applicants.
- To forward applications of interest to relevant Head of Department.
- To generate written employment offers and particulars of employment, on instruction from the Assistant Human Resources Manager/Director of Human Resources.
The ideal candidate for the Human Resources Graduate is required the following:
- Can-do attitude
- Honest and thoughtful
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Evidence of excellent customer service
- Excellent English skills
The Human Resources Graduate will work with a dedicated and passionate Human Resources team and will report directly to the Assistant Human Resources Manager. You will be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in a leading five star hotel.
In return and among our excellent benefits, you will also have an extensive learning and development program as well as opportunities to develop your career within a professional and enthusiastic team.
We are now seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Switchboard Operator who has the talent to deliver a 5* service at all times, having a positive and “can do” attitude. It is essential to have excellent communication skills, team work attitude and great attention to detail.
The responsibilities of a Switchboard Operator are:
- To answer all incoming calls within three rings using the Landmark London's Standards of Etiquette.
- To set up the workstation with Daily Event Sheet and message pad.
- To have complete knowledge of the hotel and its facilities, knowledge of other hotels, as well as, knowledge of what events are taking place within the hotel and the city.
- To keep the PBX area clean and orderly at all times.
- To assist in the training of new employees on console for operators and all casual staff where needed.
- To be responsible for reporting Mitel, or TMS/ voice link repairs and problems immediately and recording them in the logbook
- To adhere to all Health & Safety, Emergency, Fire and Hygiene procedures in accordance with Company policy and government regulations.
The ideal candidate for the Switchboard Operator is required the following:
- Experience in 5* hotels
- A positive and friendly attitude
- To be punctual, efficient and courteous at all times with guests and fellow employees.
- Ability to work under pressure and still deliver a friendly service
- Fluency in English
- Polite and welcoming manners
- Flexibility to cover night shifts when required
The Switchboard Operator will work with a dedicated and passionate team and will report directly to the Switchboard Manager. You will be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in a leading five star hotel.