Administration & Support
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Room Attendant to join our team on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will be a team player that has previously worked in a similar position within a hotel environment. Strong communication skills and good spoken English are essential. You will have strong attention to detail and will have the ability to multi-task. You will be responsible for the cleaning, maintenance and guest supplies in all rooms and areas allocated to you. You will have a friendly, warm and polite manner.
This position will report to the Floor Supervisor.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To clean and make up all rooms to the standard required.
- To report any malfunctioning equipment.
- To immediately report and hand into Accommodation Services Office any property or guest keys found in rooms.
- To carry out any other cleaning duties as specified by your Supervisor.
- To complete spring-cleaning of rooms as allocated by the Supervisor.
- To communicate hotel services to guests when requested by them.
You will work with a dedicated and friendly team, and you will be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in a leading five star hotel.