Administration & Support
SUPERVISOR WITH TRAINING RESPONSABILITIES
We are now seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Supervisor with Training responsibilities who has the talent to deliver a 5* service at all times, having a positive and “can do” attitude. It is essential to have excellent communication skills, team work attitude and great attention to detail. As a Supervisor Training your tasks will cover the Floor Supervisor role, and support in Training of new team members.
The responsibilities of a Supervisor with Training Responsibilities are:
Floor Supervisor duties:
- To check each room daily on assigned floors to ensure it has been cleaned, laid out, supplied and presented to required standards set.
- To report immediately to the Office Co-coordinator any rooms which do not require service, so that other rooms can be allocated to Room Attendants.
- To check that floor controls are completed and submit them and handover sheets to the Evening Supervisor before going off duty.
- To ensure that there are adequate supplies of linen, guest and cleaning supplies according to the set par stocks.
Supervisor Training duties:
- To assist with the scheduling of staff on training courses, and sessions as per the Hotel training diary and Accommodation Services monthly training plan.
- To carry out weekly training sessions on the following areas:
- Service training
- Health and Safety training
- Departmental Induction training (to include long term agency).
- To monitor and review all new starters, including agency – manage and report on the progress of all new staff throughout their induction period.
- Compile and keep updated the departmental Training Manuals.
- Compile and keep updated the Departmental Staff Induction Manuals.
- Update the departmental training notice boards.
The ideal candidate for the Supervisor Training is required the following:
- Good timekeeper
- Team player
- Familiar with UK Health & Safety legislation
The Supervisor with Training responsibilities will work with a dedicated and passionate Accommodation Services team and will report directly to the Accommodation Services Manager. You will be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in a leading five star hotel.