Administration & Support
ACCOMMODATION OPERATIONS MANAGER
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Accommodation Operations Manager to join our fantastic Accommodation Team, who has a previous relevant background in 5* housekeeping operations within the hospitality industry
The responsibilities of the Accommodation Operations Manager are:
- To assist the Accommodation Management and trainer in identifying training needs for all Accommodation personnel and to draw up the department’s annual training plan accordingly.
- To ensure all members of the Accommodation and Laundry Department are familiar with their daily tasks and provided with ongoing refresher training as required.
- To assist the Management team in the day to day smooth running of the department through effective planning, being organised, being aware and informed of the daily business and goals to be achieved.
- To conduct on each individual an assessment to ascertain the progress of their performance within their job description and in the areas requiring training.
- To perform daily checks of rooms and public areas to ensure standards are maintained.
- To maintain records of sickness, lateness and absenteeism.
- To work closely with Engineering to plan and oversee works in rooms and public areas in order to maintain the building.
- To oversee that standard of work pertained by all external cleaning contractors relevant to the public areas are meeting the Hotel standards.
- To ensure that conduct, behaviour and attire of external cleaning contractors meets the standard set by the Hotel.
The ideal candidate for the Accommodation Operations Manager is required the following:
- Great attention to detail
- An ability to stay calm and work as part of a team during a busy service
- Organisational aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in hospitality industry (5* recommended)